Work with us
We are always on the lookout for misfits and revolutionaries, who care deeply about not accepting status quo and are hell-bent on changing the world.
Head – Events & Partnerships (Food)
Head – Events & Partnerships (Food), must have 5+ years of experience in brand positioning/brand promotions through various unconventional tie ups/alliances.
Manager / Sr. Manager - Demand Planning
The Demand Planning Manager will be responsible for creating and maintaining item-level forecasts and facilitating the demand review process with cross functional groups across all Bira91 brands. The candidate use data gathered from Sales/distribution to develop meaningful analysis and recommendations to support business decisions. The candidate will work closely with the sales and supply teams to ensure proper supply is available to support market demand.
What You’ll Do
– Develop demand forecasts for all Bira91 brands at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple geographic horizons.
– Utilize internal and external sources to gather business performance data.
– Use statistical and trend-based models to generate forecasts.
– Interact with Sales and supply teams to understand forecast drivers.
– Apply techniques to evaluate forecasts, validate data and improve forecasting.
– Summarize and aggregate forecasts to provide reporting to internal business partners.
– Monitor and reconcile variances against forecasts.
– Identify products performing outside of expected trends and conduct additional analyses to help identify reason(s) for variance.
– Work cross-functionally to gather insights from distribution and Sales teams
– Create and manage comparison reports to track forecast performance over time.
– Provide support to key business partners (Finance, Operations, Brand, Sales) regarding volume planning scenarios.
– Understand which volume scenario is being utilized for which group and why.
B.Tech/B.E, MBA with 3+ years of experience in handling Sales & sales planning function for manufacturing /Procurement /Supply chain in FMCG or Liquor industry.
Manager - Procurement (Draft & Capex material)
– Strategically develop and implement strategies covering the Capex procurement area to deliver maximum value, leverage, and standardization
– Negotiate and execute purchase orders or vendor contracts as needed to support the critical business needs.
– Manages all activities that develop relationships with suppliers and internal customers in the Capex function.
– Develops an overall vendor base in the Capex function which creates and sustains a competitive advantage, utilizing global market exploitation, leveraging spend, and leveraging of technologies.
– Manages savings initiatives in line with profit plan and overall business objectives.
– Bachelor’s degree, preferably with Engineering (Mechanical/Civil) background.
– Master Degree in Management from premium institute.
– 5+ years’ experience in a high performance manufacturing industry with relevant experience in procurement of Capex and engineering items.